Fore Street Topsham, Exeter

Reverend Paul Collings BTh (Hons) - - - - paul.collings@methodist.org.uk - - - - 01392 206229 - - - - 07941 880768

About Us

We are a community of faith seeking to discover the face of Jesus Christ in our Church, in our Community and in our Commitment.

Tuesday 19 April 2022

Witnesses to the Resurrection


Station 2 

Glory to you, O Christ:

by your death you have destroyed death

and by your resurrection 

you have brought life and immortality to light.


Jesus assures the Disciple he loved at the tomb 

The one who believed without seeing


1 My heart so broken,

My mind confused, 

His love, devotion

On cross abused.


2 He loved so dearly

So much He cared,

Yet, have they took him;

I fear, I’m scared.


3 We heard how Mary

Saw the Lord

And ran so quickly

To prove her word.


4 I view the mystery

Of empty tomb

The clothes that bound him

On stone floor strewn.


5 I do not see him,

Yet now I know,

He is arisen

My heart’s aglow.


6 Yet lacking knowledge,

I know not how,

But I believe him.

My love avows.


Risen Lord, though we are among those have not seen you, let our hearts dance with love in your Easter presence.


Alleluia. Christ is risen 

He is risen indeed. Alleluia


© 2020 Liturgy by Rev’d Norman Wallwork - Verse and Artwork by  Rev’d Paul Collings


No comments: