Fore Street Topsham, Exeter

Reverend Paul Collings BTh (Hons) - - - - paul.collings@methodist.org.uk - - - - 01392 206229 - - - - 07941 880768

About Us

We are a community of faith seeking to discover the face of Jesus Christ in our Church, in our Community and in our Commitment.

Monday 13 July 2020

Psalms for today 14 - My help comes from the Lord


Daily reflections in verse, Music and Artwork by Rev’d Paul Collings


Psalm 121 I lift my eye to the hill, where does my help come from...... my help comes form the Lord.


Here is the link to today’s musical reflection


Lord when I read your holy word

And scan the page my heart is stirred

To lift my eye to distant hills

In search of truth my heart to thrill.


From mountain tops your will I’ve viewed

Were law you gave, lives to renew.

And on that hill,  outside the wall

I see you Saviour give your all.


Yet, not from lofty height help comes

But from your presence Lord, welcome

Your loving closeness near at hand

For you my Saviour with me stands.


Lord watch each step I take I pray

And hold me fast this and each day.

Keep me from harm without, within

Come now eternal life begin


Never doubt God's desire or ability to help you. T. B. Joshua


No comments: