Fore Street Topsham, Exeter

Reverend Paul Collings BTh (Hons) - - - - paul.collings@methodist.org.uk - - - - 01392 206229 - - - - 07941 880768

About Us

We are a community of faith seeking to discover the face of Jesus Christ in our Church, in our Community and in our Commitment.

Monday 15 June 2020

Singing our Faith 3 - Your are the one who cares


“So Do Not Fear, For I Am With You; Do Not Be Dismayed, For I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You And Help You; I Will Uphold You With My Righteous Right Hand.” Isaiah 41:10


Click here for the music track

You are the one who cares,

The one who always shares,

Such love beyond compare

With me each day,

You are my strength my tower,

The source of living power;

The living God you are,

I will worship you.


Creator God so near,

Who on earth shall I fear,

Your life, your truth, your way,

Are mine each day.

Your comfort is my hope,

And by your strength I cope

Whilst dangers mar my view

I will worship you.


Father I hold your hand

And with the Son I stand,

Spirit now breath through me

So I might be

Made in your image new,

Changed by your love, renewed;

On fire I’ll work for you,

I will worship you.


“When trouble comes, focus on God's ability to care for you.” Charles Stanley


Words, Music and Artwork by Rev’d Paul Collings



No comments: