Fore Street Topsham, Exeter

Reverend Paul Collings BTh (Hons) - - - - paul.collings@methodist.org.uk - - - - 01392 206229 - - - - 07941 880768

About Us

We are a community of faith seeking to discover the face of Jesus Christ in our Church, in our Community and in our Commitment.

Tuesday 23 June 2020

BREAD SCENE 5 - This is my body

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." Luke 22:19

To hear the music click here


This is my body, given for you;

Love torn in agony, lives to renew.

This is my life-blood

Poured out for you,

Come for renewing,

Come be renewed.


Come just now, for my blessing

Come to me, my love share in.

Love and hope, hope and faith

These are me blessings,

Come just now, 

Come to me.


“When Jesus wanted to explain to his disciples what his death was all about, he didn't give them a theory, he gave them a meal.” N T Wright


No comments: